- Product Marketing Manager
- Aug. 14, 2020
- Part time
- Dec. 18, 2020
- Above N50,000/Month
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
You will act as an intermediary between producers and clientele, make necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales and allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans for sales and marketing teams
- Work closely with product development team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Lead the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches
- Create training materials and training programs for each member of the outside sales team
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for our company
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills